Friday, March 28, 2008

My Amazing Boyfriend


May I introduce to you the sweetest, most handsome man any woman could ever ask for or have the pleasure of meeting. Not only was I lucky enough to meet him but we fell in love. It has been my absolute, pure joy to call this amazing man my boyfriend for the last two years and 3 months. Nothing in my life has ever made me as happy as he does. Even from 1,000 miles away, he still gives me butterflies. I know I am luckiest girl in the world every time I hear his voice and look at his picture, because I know one day, that man will come home to me. In 28 days he will be home again, and I will never again take our time together for granted like I did before he left. Now, every day I thank God for placing him in my life. I love you baby.

No comments: