Thursday, September 10, 2009

Real life traviling pants


These are a picture of a pair of jeans i got just before Griffin got home for his visit. I got them because my ole pair of jeans because my old ones were falling apart. At some point in time when he was here I couldn’t find them but I didn’t worry about it because I knew I’d find them at some point. I never did. They were no where at my Apt. or Kami's house or car and Michelle couldn’t find them at their house. It’s been a long time that he’s been gone now and I had pretty much given up. He just told me that last week he found them… in his clothes… in Germany… I have a pair of pants I’ve worn maybe five times that are better traveled than me.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That is hilarious!! Is he going to mail them back to you? lol lol

Momo-Xoxo said...

I don't know, i hope so, i don't want to live another three months with a single pair of blue jeans. I'm too cheap to by new ones.