Thursday, May 14, 2009

July 1st. 09... arrive faster please!!!!

July 1st is the release date for Public Enemies Staring my two favorite actors Christan Bale and Johnny Depp! I could not be more excited for this movie!!!!! There are no words to express my excitement. i will leave it at that with these for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy.





Running a not too distant second to my Public Enemies excitement is.... you guessed it! ICE AGE: DAWN OF THE DINOSAURS! If it is as good as the first two I will be a very happy (if a little immature for liking kids movies)woman. But the preveiws look awesome so I expect to be pleased. It also comes out the weekend of July 4th.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I agree, I think that movie will be great.

Chris and I are still trying to figure out a time and day for our lunch. I haven't forgotten!