Monday, February 9, 2009

My Favorite things

I have made a new photo album on myspace that I called "These are a few of my favorite things". It contains pictures of, you guessed it, a few of my favorite things. Since no one that reads this has a myspace to go see it themselves, I have decided to post them on here for you. I hope you enjoy (sorry if you've seen a few of these before).

Reading silly teen books.
Reading silly teen books

Being silly.
being silly

Silly Sayings.
Silly sayings

Sweet sayings.
Sweet sayings

City lights from a plane.
City lights from a plane

Texas and the Alamo.
Texas and the Alamo

Magnolias.
Magnolias

The ballet
The ballet

Babies.
Babies

Cats.
Cats

Chinchillas.
Chinchillas

Silly animal pictures.
Silly animal pictures

Fat cat.
Fatness

My tattoo.
My tattoo

Elephants.
Elephants

Pictures from Germany.
Pictures from Germany

And most of all; Being with him.
Being with him

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Somehow I knew I would fine Cats and Griffin on there somewhere!! Thanks for including FATNESS, I showed him his picture and he loved it.

That pic of Germany is so cool, I like the fog around the bldg.

I miss Griffy... :(