Friday, November 28, 2008

My Twilight Movie Reveiw


It was really good. I was not disappointed. It wasn’t perfect, but I thought Bella and Edward were good together. Enough so that I completely forgot how much he grosses me out in real life. They did a pretty good job picking the rest of the vampires. Except for Jasper and Emmet. I thought they were ugly but maybe that’s just me. I couldn’t help but think of how perfect they made that stupid Jessica, I wanted to punch her. Of course they had to cut stuff out to make in short enough for a movie, but I think they did a good job picking and choosing and it still flowed well. I have heard people don’t like the sparkling scene but I don’t agree. I liked it, to me the transition into it was a little iffy but once it got going it was good. Overall I’m impressed, satisfied, and I would not mind seeing it again.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I feel the same way you do, I kinda liked the sparkly scene and I also wouldn't mind seeing the movie again. I thought her portrayal of Bella was good.