Wednesday, October 29, 2008

:-)

First I would like to say thanks to Michelle for having such a fun party. All your hard work paid off, the party was awesome. It seems my cookies were a hit(with Camille if no one else) so I have been inspired to make a batch to take to work on Friday.

Sunday after Griffin’s battle drill thingy we are leaving for Holbrook! I’m very excited to be out of here for a while. I am hoping with all I can hope that it is cool enough there I can wear sweaters. I don’t really have anything interesting to say so Ta Ta for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and Griff looked so great at the party. I can't believe all the work you guys and Michelle went to!

Your cookies were fabulous, and not just Camille thought so. :)

Michelle said...

I wish I had one of those cookies right now!

Holbrook will be very chilly, take 3 sweaters.

Say hi to "El Rancho" for me...sob.