Monday, July 14, 2008

I love Muffins

I made Lemon poppy seed muffins for breakfast this morning and they were fantastic!


I would like to thank my mom and Grandma Johnson for teaching me how to bake, Betty Crocker for her time saving boxed muffins mixes, and my elementary school teachers for teaching me how to read so I can read the baking directions on the back of the box! OH and my wonderful boyfriend Griffin for taking me to the store for milk and oil! (music starts to play) THANK YOU ALL!


4 comments:

Michelle said...

My mouth is literally watering...I wish you would have made these yesterday so that your boyfriend Griffin would have brought his mother home one or two!

Momo-Xoxo said...

oh, I tried to make them Sunday morning and you believe me when I tell you, I was extremely upset when I realized we were out of milk and vegetables oil so I couldn’t… ask griffin.

Anonymous said...

Hi Morgan, bring some of those over to my house, Pronto. They look awesome. Thanks again for going to Abby's b-day party, she has been playing the horse PC game and loves it. You and Griffy's ceramics turned out really good, better than my ugly mug.

Anonymous said...

Those look amazing baby. I wish i was there to eat them! Secondly, your welcome for taking you to the store of oil and milk. i love you and save me one and/or make me some when i come see you.

-your boyfriend